The Jay Chalet is a well equipped home. We have owned the Jay
Chalet since 2000 and have been stocking it with amenities ever since.
If there is something specific that you need, please
Below is a list of some of the amenities that are provided:
- Fully equipped kitchen includes microwave, Belgium waffle maker,
food processor, fondue set, slow cooker, coffee
maker (filters provided), toaster, blender, and electric griddle.
- Washer and dryer
- Linens - sheets, pillowcases, blankets, and towels are provided
Wood burning stove - with hot dog and double pie iron
- TV with VCR and DVD player - no cable or satellite yet
- Hair dryer
- Phone - local calls & 800 numbers only
(calling cards). Most cell phones work from the house.
- Two wooden decks and one concrete patio
- Bistro table and chairs on back deck and 4 Adirondack chairs on
Outdoor gas grill on back deck -
grill utensils supplied
Outdoor faucet and hose
- Games that include chess, checkers, cards, Monopoly, Backgammon, and Mancala.
- Growlers to fill at the Lake Placid Brewery. Also for Magic Hat
Brewery if you decide to venture over to Burlington, VT.
- Wine glasses for Free tastings at the Goose Watch and Swedish Hill
winery tasting rooms in Lake Placid.
- A number of book and magazines to read in a rocking chair in the
quiet loft area.
- An assortment of brochures from local and not so local attractions
Page Last Updated:
February 17, 2013